Wecome to The Cello Studio of Sascha Groschang – Online!
Sign up now to receive a free 30-minute trial lesson at Sascha’s home studio!
Sascha Groschang has been teaching cello for over twelve years. Many of her students have received ‘I’ ratings at their local and state music contests and several have gone on to major in music with scholarships at the university level. Sascha holds a graduate diploma in cello performance from the Mannes College of Music in New York City and a undergraduate degree in performance from the University of Missouri-Kansas City Conservatory. For more information about Sascha’s performance activities, please check out her biography page.
Lessons are available at Sascha’s home studio in Midtown Kansas City, and starting in the fall of 2013, at Missouri Western State University.
Sascha strives to teach in a fun and friendly environment with an emphasis in technique, solo work and sight-reading skills. Lessons occur once per week and range from 30 to 60 minutes in length. Students from all ages and skill levels are accepted for study. Study continues year round for maximum results. Prices range from $20-$40 per lesson.
Lessons will be customize for each student’s individual needs and interests.
1. Technical Work (Scales/Etudes)
2. Solo Work
4. Orchestral Excerpts / School Music
5. Alternative Styles / Improvising Skills
1. Lesson rates at Sascha’s home studio are: $80 monthly for half hour lessons, $120 monthly for 45-minute lessons and $160 monthly for hour lessons. There are no refunds.
2. Lesson payments are due in full at the beginning of each month. Payments received after the 10th of the month are subject to a $10.00 late fee.
3. If you need to miss a lesson for any reason, I will do my best to reschedule. However, you are responsible for the entire month’s payment regardless of whether or not the lesson is rescheduled.
4. My schedule can be very demanding, therefore, please let me know if you need to reschedule your lesson, either by phone or email, at least 24-hours in advance of your missed lesson. I understand that illness and emergencies do happen, and I will try to be as flexible as possible.
5. If I need to reschedule a lesson for any reason, I will try to let you know as soon as possible so that we might reschedule. However, if that is not a possiblity, I will reimburse or credit you for any lessons that have been paid for.
For more information on Sascha’s credentials, please click here.